- Register | Login
Support iPad KABOOM!
Don’t be a geek, be a Plane Geek!
- PaperlessCockpit.com on New iPad EFB approval program available
- Jeff Hamblin on New iPad EFB approval program available
- Johann Hovan on Top 5 iPad Kneeboards (2 of 5): Sporty’s Flight Gear iPad Kneeboard
- PaperlessCockpit.com on Community Project: e-Flight Log
- Jonas Brenli on Community Project: e-Flight Log
Archive for June, 2012
Posted on June 20, 2012 | 4 CommentsFortunately for iPad 2 users, PaperlessCockpit.com's iPad KABOOM! Community Project already has successfully performed the DO-160F Rapid Decompression test at an altitude of 51,000 feet and made the DO-160F Rapid Decompression Test Certificate available for download.