- Register | Login
Support iPad KABOOM!
Don’t be a geek, be a Plane Geek!
- PaperlessCockpit.com on New iPad EFB approval program available
- Jeff Hamblin on New iPad EFB approval program available
- Johann Hovan on Top 5 iPad Kneeboards (2 of 5): Sporty’s Flight Gear iPad Kneeboard
- PaperlessCockpit.com on Community Project: e-Flight Log
- Jonas Brenli on Community Project: e-Flight Log
Archive for April, 2010
Posted on April 14, 2010 | 4 CommentsThe above video comes courtesy of dhallpolo, and is the first practical application of the iPad as an EFB: using NACOmatic to create PDF downloads of approach plates and facility directories. Of course, I can’t wait to get my hands…